Contact Commissioner Ydanis Rodriguez

You can check request status, if you previously contacted the Commissioner.

Please use this form to write to NYC DOT with your transportation-related issues.

Please contact 311 online to report a signal or streetlight that is out. You will not be able to check the status of a 311 Service Request on this page. You can Look Up a Service Request, if you previously submitted a 311 Service Request. Please contact the MTA for issues with the subway, buses or commuter rail. Please contact the Police Department for issues with traffic enforcement agents or towed vehicles. Please contact the Department of Finance for assistance with parking tickets and camera violations.

Let's narrow down the type of issue you're writing about

Where is this? *

Specific Location

You must select a borough.

A segment is a stretch of street, like Fifth Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Streets.

Exact Address
Street Segment
Which bridge or tunnel?
Which municipal parking facility?
Where and When on the Staten Island Ferry?
Highway Details

Description *

In order for us to fully address your concern, you must provide as many details as possible in the box below. Please be sure to include dates and time and the direction of travel as it relates to your concern. If you have a case number, please include it in the description.

Character limit : out of 512 left.

Contact information so that we can follow-up *

Please be advised that if you choose to be anonymous, we may not be able to complete your request if additional information is required.

It might take some time to process request