NYC DOT’s Mobility Management Program (MMP) seeks to coordinate and improve transportation opportunities for:
- People with disabilities,
- Older adults,
- Individuals with limited English proficient, and
- Low income populations.
This involves several methods, including:
- Develop resources and tools for NYC DOT staff and the community;
- Coordination efforts within our NYC DOT and the public; and
- Identifying strategies to improve transportation services.
This comprehensive approach benefits the community by improving communication and collaboration.The Mobility Management Resource Guide serves as a resource for these communities to learn about transportation programs and services that could improve their mobility. The guide includes information about street improvement, transit services, and DOT initiatives. Download the Mobility Management Resource Guide (pdf) Download the Mobility Management Resource Guide (text only version) Descargue la Guía de Recursos para la Administración de la Movilidad Questions and Comments
If you're interested in contacting the Mobility Management Program, please email MobilityManagement@dot.nyc.gov or call 212-839-3260.