- PASSPort Pin: TBD
- Type: Design-Build
- Anticipated Contract Amount: $220,000,000
- Location: Brooklyn
- Anticipated Procurement Schedule: May 2023 to September 2024
- Status: Pre-Procurement
- Contact: Udayakumar Dommaraju at ACCO@dot.nyc.gov
The Belt (Shore) Parkway stretches along the southern shoreline of Brooklyn and Queens.
The four bridges included in this Design-Build project serve as highway crossings for the Belt Parkway. The bridges exhibit deterioration and structural deficiencies, and the roadway corridor contains geometric deficiencies. To address these deficiencies, replacement of these bridges is necessary.
The project will also add safety and multi‐modal improvements to the surface streets and include improvements to the Belt Parkway roadway along the one‐mile stretch between the four bridges.
Scope of Work
- Bridge replacements
- Protection or relocation of all existing utilities on the bridges, as per utility companies’ requirements
- Protection or relocation of all existing electrical systems on the bridge and within project limits as necessary during construction
Anticipated Project Schedule
- Request for Qualifications Release: Summer 2023
- Notice to Proceed: Fall 2024