With 250 miles of new bicycle lanes and paths all over New York City, there's never been a better time to go by bike!
- Summer Streets 6.9 miles of City streets closed to cars and open to cyclists, joggers and walkers for three Saturdays each August.
- Weekend Walks Temporary pedestrian streets in commercial districts throughout the five boroughs. Weekend Walks make great destinations for rides around your neighborhood or an excuse to bike to explore a new neighborhood.
- Bike Month NYC Each. Bike Month NYC features over 200 events, many of them free, for cyclists of all ages and ability levels.
- The Five Boro Bike Tour brings 32,000 riders together on a fun ride, traffic-free ride through all five boroughs.
- Epic Ride Ride 25-40 miles long Brooklyn’s waterfront from Greenpoint to Riis Park Beach! Discover hidden and far flung neighborhoods, pedal through city, state and national parks and take in spectacular bridge and city views along the Brooklyn Waterfront Greenway.