Other Languages: Español | Русский | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | Kreyòl ayisyen | 한국어 | বাংলা | Italiano | Polski | ײִדיש | العربية | Français | اردو
We can all work to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by staying informed and taking the necessary steps in prevention. Learn more in the pages below about what you can do for yourself, your family and your community.
- Vaccine Main Page: Find a vaccination site and learn about the vaccine’s benefits.
- Vaccine Equity: The City of New York is a signatory to a letter on worldwide COVID-19 vaccine equity.
- Latest Data: Track how COVID-19 has recently affected NYC. Data is updated daily.
- Vaccines Data: Track how the COVID-19 vaccine is being administered throughout the city.
- Variants Data: Testing and spread in NYC of variants of the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Neighborhood Data Profiles: Summaries of data by ZIP code.
- Trends and Totals Data: Data trends and cumulative data since the city’s first confirmed case.
- Data File Archive: All COVID-19 data files we posted online between March 17, 2020, and May 17, 2020, as well as more recent files on virus variants.
- About the Data: Information about data demographic groups, reporting lags and variant testing.
- Data Glossary: Defining terms used in our COVID-19 Data pages.
Testing, Prevention, When You Are Sick
- Testing: Learn when and how you can get tested.
- Express Testing: Schedule an appointment at one of the Health Department's free Express Testing sites, which can provide results of PCR tests within 24 hours.
- Prevention and Groups at Higher Risk: Follow our prevention tips and check if you are at a higher risk for illness.
- When You Are Sick: If you have COVID-19, learn about available treatments and what steps you can take to get better while keeping those around you safe.
- Pregnancy: Learn about the different risks of COVID-19 to pregnant people and available assistance.