Human Resources Administration311Search all websites

Other Opportunities

Other Service Provider Opportunities

Learn how you can become a service provider for different HRA services:

Adult Protective Services

The Division of Voluntary and Proprietary Homes for Adults (DVPHA) develops and monitors supervised housing for adults 18 years of age and older who are eligible for SSI or CA. These state-licensed private homes provide -- at a minimum -- meals, housekeeping and laundry. For information on becoming a state-licensed DVPHA provider, call: 212-971-0142

Employment Services

  • Business Link is a service to help employers recruit HRA clients
  • Join our network of training providers, fill out an online application.
  • The Work Progress Program (WPP) provides wage reimbursements to community-based organizations seeking to provide short-term employment opportunities to low-income young adults combined with existing programming such as work readiness training and support services. Fill out an application and email it to: Returning service providers should email directly for an application.

Food Assistance

Learn how you can become an emergency food service provider.

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked Questions from CBOs