File Workplace Complaint

Workers can report business violations of workplace laws (e.g., NYC Paid Safe and Sick Leave, Fair Workweek Laws, Freelance Isn't Free Act, etc.) to DCWP. DCWP will treat all information received as confidential and will not disclose it without your permission or unless required by law.

Settlement With Chipotle Mexican Grill

DCWP reached a settlement with Chipotle. Under the agreement, if you worked for Chipotle in an hourly position in New York City, you may be eligible to receive $50 for each week worked from November 26, 2017 to April 30, 2022. Learn more.

Workplace Complaints

Please complete our Workplace Inquiry and Complaint Form and an OLPS representative will contact you. Download Workplace Inquiry and Complaint Form in: English | Español (Spanish) | العربية (Arabic) | | বাংলা (Bengali) | 中文 - 简化字 (Chinese - Simplified) | 中文 - 繁體字 (Chinese - Traditional) | Français (French) | Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole) | 한국어 (Korean) | Język Polski (Polish) | Русский (Russian) | ردو (Urdu)

For more information or questions about OLPS, call 311 or email

Freelance Worker Complaints

Submit a complaint by email, mail, telephone, or in-person. Download the freelance worker complaint form.

Minimum Wage Law Complaints

Visit the New York State Department of Labor's website at OR

Call 888-4-NYSDOL (888-469-7365)

Request for Assignment

If DCWP has obtained a final decision or order that authorizes restitution, awards money damages, or provides equitable relief for you, you may request “assignment” of the part of the decision or order that applies to you so you can take steps to enforce it.

Download Request for Assignment form