[ Ver esta página en español ]
You can get real-time updates and relevant information on a variety of health topics through our texting services. Message and data rates may apply.
Text 877-877 (unless otherwise noted) with any of the following keywords to start receiving notifications:
- "FLU": Flu vaccine locations near you.
- "COVID" (text 692-692): Updates on the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- "MPV" (text 692-692): Alerts about vaccination appointments and other MPV updates for NYC.
- "COVEREDNYC": Guidance on enrolling in health insurance.
- "SOGOOD": Find farmers markets near you and learn if they accept EBT/SNAP.
- "TALK": Tips on talking, reading and singing to your infant.
- "MILK": Weekly breastfeeding tips and information.
- "EI": Service updates about the Early Intervention program.
- "TESTNYC": Low- and no-cost HIV testing locations near you.
- "CARE": HIV treatment services.
- "BEACH": Updates about beach advisories and closures.
- "LIVER": Your risks for hepatitis B and hepatitis C and where to get tested and treatment.
To get more information about the above services, text "HELP". You can opt out of any of these services by texting "STOP".