Leadership in Healthcare Reform
The healthcare landscape in the United States is dramatically changing. The New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation has been a leader in implementing innovative healthcare reform models to continuously work to improve the quality of your care and your healthcare experience. We have adopted a number of programs and strategies to help us achieve our goal of providing better care, better health and better value.
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes Family-centered care and strong doctor-patient relationships, focused on long-term health and well-being. Learn more
- Transforming Healthcare Delivery Through OneCity Health, HHC will partner with community providers in the NY State "DSRIP" Medicaid reform program. Learn more
- Health Home Program Comprehensive, personalized care for Medicaid patients with complex medical needs. Learn more
- "Lean" Process Improvement We use "Breakthrough" to engage front-line employees, improve patient and staff experience, provide efficient healthcare. Learn more
- Electronic Medical Records An electronic database containing all your medical records, so your doctors have the information they need for your care. Learn more
- Accountable Care Organization Providing coordinated care to Medicare patients. Learn more