The Veteran Business Leadership Association’s primary mission is to serve our Veterans who are seeking support and assistance with running a business and in their pursuit of New York City Government contracting opportunities. Our leadership association will engage with the private sector, government, advisory board, and local partners to build a consortium to facilitate the growth and development of Veteran Businesses.
The VBLA is dedicated to promoting economic growth through the following services:
- Assistance with developing Veteran businesses for private and government contracting opportunities.
- One-on-One counseling to Veteran Owned Business owners who are looking to compete on private and government contracting opportunities.
- Assistance with completing and submitting a New York City Minority/Women Business Enterprise Certification application.
- Assistance with completing and submitting an NYC Emerging Business Enterprise Certification application.
- Provide support and assistance with submitting a Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and Veteran-Owned Small Business application.
- Assist with the New York State Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business certification.
- Assistance with promoting and marketing strategy with selling your services and/or products.
- Events designed to train and educate Veterans in business, marketing, operations, and government contracting strategy.
- Advocacy on behalf of the Veteran Business Community.
- Connecting veteran business enterprises to capital funding and financial support through all stages of business growth.
To learn more about the VBLA mission and services, visit nycvbla.org.