Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings311Search all websites

Request Refund

If you believe you are entitled to a refund, please use the forms here.

Refund Request Form Instructions

Refund Request Form

Request for OATH to Reissue another Refund Check

After your hearing, the OATH Hearings Division will give or mail the decision to you. If you disagree with the decision, you may file an appeal. Please note: in most cases you must pay the fine in order to appeal. You may apply to have the fine waived. The Appeals Unit will make a decision on the appeal within approximately 90 days and mail you a copy of the decision.  

If you win all or part of your appeal, the Clerk's Office will refund the fines that you paid for violations that were reversed. If the enforcement agency wins an appeal, you will have to pay any penalties imposed.

If you have questions or concerns regarding payments, please contact the Clerk's Office.