Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings311Search all websites

Contact the Clerk’s Office

If you are contacting the Clerk's Office to request to reschedule your upcoming hearing, the easiest way to make the request is by submitting the Online Reschedule Request form.  

If you have questions related to penalty processing, refund requests, or requests for documents or hearing recordings, you can also contact the Clerk's Office by email.

Avoid Scams! Please note that all emails that come from OATH have the email address of Any other communications that come from other email addresses like ones that have a or other commercial email address are not from OATH and should not be considered a communication from OATH. If you were contacted by someone misrepresenting themselves as an OATH employee, please contact the Clerk’s Office by email.