Operations Compliance Capital Committee
Operations, Compliance and Capital Committee The Operations, Compliance and Capital Committee is established for the primary purpose of assisting the Board by:
- Reviewing the ongoing operations and capital work of NYCHA;
- Reviewing that operations of NYCHA are in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Reviewing periodic performance reports;
- Provide advice and guidance to the Board regarding policy and strategy setting;
- Providing recommendations to the Board for development strategies towards the creation, preservation and sustainability of the NYCHA portfolio; and
- Providing recommendations to the Board for effective short and long term environmental and energy policy decisions.