Contact Us

In Person
In Person
By Phone
By Phone
Social Media
Social Media


Customer Contact Center (CCC)

  • The CCC is NYCHA's single point of contact for public housing residents, Section 8 voucher holders, and Section 8 landlords. Customer Contact Center (CCC): 718-707-7771

    Customer Contact Center Walk-In Locations
    478 East Fordham Road (1 Fordham Plaza), 2nd Floor
    Bronx, NY 10458
    Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm

    Brooklyn/Staten Island/Queens 
    787 Atlantic Avenue, 2nd Floor
    Brooklyn, NY 11238
    Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm

Borough Management Offices for Public Housing

If you’re a public housing resident and have an inquiry or complaint in your neighborhood, you may contact your local Borough Management Office.

  • Bronx: 718-409-8626
  • Brooklyn: 718-491-6967
  • Manhattan: 917-206-3500
  • Queens/Staten Island: 718-553-4700

Business Partners

CCTV Pilot

File a Complaint

Did you know that there are several ways to file a complaint about NYCHA?

You can contact an outside, independent entity…

*To report conduct that may constitute a violation of law, or constitute a gross mismanagement of NYCHA rules and regulations, including, but not limited to:

  • Tenants of NYCHA housing or its Section 8 program who conceal the residency of unauthorized occupants in their apartments or who fail to report all of their household income;
  • Tenants of NYCHA housing or its Section 8 program who sublet their apartments/rooms to unauthorized occupants;
  • NYCHA vendors who offer NYCHA employees bribes to obtain or keep contract work;
  • NYCHA employees who accept gifts, tips, or bribes from NYCHA tenants or vendors;
  • NYCHA vendors who file false paperwork to obtain or keep contract work; or
  • NYCHA employees who misuse or abuse NYCHA time or steal NYCHA property:

Call the NYC Department of Investigation’s (DOI) NYCHA Inspector General Hotline at 212-306-3355 or email either or The NYCHA Office of the Inspector General is part of the New York City Department of Investigation and independent of NYCHA. DOI works to protect NYC from corruption, fraud, waste, and abuse through investigations that result in prosecutions, recoupment of housing funds, or recommendations for City agency reforms.

*Bart M. Schwartz was appointed as the federal Monitor to ensure that NYCHA complies with its obligations to provide decent, safe, and sanitary housing. If you feel your complaint to NYCHA was not addressed properly, you can contact the Monitor by email ( or by phone (347-809-5555 or toll-free at 844-309-6080).

*If you have already reported mold or a leak in your apartment to NYCHA but are still concerned about mold, leaks, or any associated repairs that have not been completed properly or on time:

Contact the Ombudsperson Call Center (OCC) for leaks and mold, which is court-appointed and independent of NYCHA, at 888-341-7152 or

You can contact NYCHA directly…

*To file or report a Fair Housing Discrimination complaint, contact NYCHA’s Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at (212) 306-4468 or at

Call NYCHA’s Customer Contact Center (CCC) at 718-707-7771 or use MyNYCHA (, which are both available 24/7.

*If you would like to report:

  • Potential violations of laws, rules, or regulations;
  • Improper maintenance work intended to hide actual building conditions;
  • Previously reported unsafe health and safety conditions,including lead, mold, pests, heating, elevators, building cleanliness, and fire safety, that were not corrected;
  • Policies or procedures not followed;
  • Unsafe conditions for NYCHA staff; or
  • Poor quality maintenance work in an apartment or building:

Visit or call NYCHA’s Customer Contact Center (CCC) at 718-707-7771 (and select menu option 7 when prompted). Complaints can be made anonymously. Depending on the nature of the issue, your complaint will be routed to NYCHA’s Compliance Department, Environmental Health and Safety Department, or Quality Assurance Unit.

*To file a complaint of fair housing discrimination based on race; color; gender/sex/gender identity; religion; national origin; disability; sexual orientation; alienage and citizenship status; age; marital status; military status; partnership status; lawful occupation; lawful source of income; or status as a victim of domestic violence, victim of sex offenses, or victim of stalking or retaliation:

Contact NYCHA’s Department of Equal Opportunity (DEO) at 212-306-4468 or

*To report or file a wage complaint related to wages received while employed on NYCHA contracts and performing work on NYCHA sites:

Contact NYCHA’s Department of Equal Opportunity (DEO) Prevailing Wage Hotline at 888-NYCHA-PW (1-888-692-4279).


If you wish to make a Freedom of Information Law (“FOIL”) request for records your request must be in writing. You can mail, email, fax or hand deliver your request using the contact information below. Please do not send a request in both hard copy and email form as this would be duplicative and may delay the response process:

90 Church Street, 11th Floor New York, New York 10007 

Fax: (212) 656-1064


In person at the Central Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., excluding legal holidays observed by the Authority.

Helpful links and sample forms:

FOIL Request Form
Consent to Release Form
FOIL Subject Matter List

Language Access Plan

  • Language Access Plan helps ensure that our customers have access to our information and services in many languages


Legal papers to be served on NYCHA must be served on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at 90 Church Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10007, or by email to ServiceECF@NYCHA.NYC.GOV.

Media Inquiries

NYCHA Journal

Since 1970, The NYCHA Journal has informed and inspired the New York City Housing Authority community - about 600,000 public housing and Section 8 residents and 10,000 employees - with stories and information about new programs, resident accomplishments, upcoming events, and career, health, and educational opportunitites. The NYCHA Journal website is updated weekly.

  • If you have an interesting story or event you'd like to be covered in The NYCHA Journal, email

Rent Payment

Resident Economic Empowerment and Sustainability (REES)

Section 8

  • Residents, owners, and landlords may contact our Customer Contact Center (CCC) for Section 8 related issues.
  • All Section 8 mail must be addressed to NYCHA and sent to the PO Boxes below:

Annual Review (AOI) Documents

PO Box 19196 
Long Island City, NY 11101‐9196

Landlord Documents

PO Box 19197 
Long Island City, NY 11101‐9197

Rental Transfer Documents

PO Box 19199 
Long Island City, NY 11101‐9199

Letters or Questions

PO Box 19201 
Long Island City, NY 11101‐9201

Portability Documents

PO Box 1631 
New York, NY 10008-1631

Fax Number:

Social Media: Connect with us!

Staff Directory

  • Main line and switchboard: 212-306-3000