- About Property Owner ResponsibilitiesLearn about important COVID-19 updates and stay up-to-date with your responsibilities as a property owner.
- ABCs of Housing Read HPD's guide to housing rights and responsibilities for owners and tenants.
- Buyout Agreement LawProperty Owners who enter into a buyout agreement with a lawful occupant of their building must inform HPD about the terms of the buyout agreement.
- Emergency PlanningMake sure your building is emergency-ready as required by law.
- Housing Quality and SafetyLearn about housing safety, maintenance requirements, and enforcement programs.
- HPD OnlineUse HPD Online to find building data and information about complaints and litigation, property registration, violations and charges, and block and lot information.
- Register Your PropertyProperty Owners must register their property every year by September 1.
- Tenant Data Privacy LawInformation about the Tenant Data Privacy Law (Local Law 63 of 2021).
- Childcare Center AbatementLearn about and apply for the Childcare Center Abatement, a new property tax abatement for property owners who retrofit space to accommodate childcare centers.
- Foreclosure PreventionFind foreclosure prevention counseling or notify HPD of a foreclosure.
- Homeowner HandbookA comprehensive guide to help New York homeowners navigate the responsibilities of homeownership and access available resources.
- Housing Information ClassesHousing information classes provide knowledge to empower tenants, homeowners, and property managers in New York City.
- Integrated Physical Needs Assessment (IPNA)Find a pre-qualified IPNA firm or learn the standards for an IPNA evaluation of a property.
- Landlord Ambassador ProgramWork with a non-profit to stabilize the health of your small/medium-sized residential building.
- Resource FairsAttend to access housing resources for landlords, homeowners, and tenants.