Registrant Project Requirements:
Sidewalk Shed: Allowable Work Without A Registered Design Professional Submitting Construction Documents For Department Approval

In lieu of the Owner first hiring a Registered Design Professional to prepare and submit construction plans for approval by the Department, standard sheds prescribed by the Board of Standards and Appeals (BSA) in the meeting minutes of BSA #351-74-SM may be filed with the Department by an unlicensed applicant. If the shed is based on a BSA approved design, minimum design loads and specific member sizes, spans and spacing must be highlighted

Additional Requirements for Registrant

Helpful Links