Registrant Project Requirements:
Construction Fence: Allowable Work Without A Registered Design Professional Submitting Construction Documents For Department Approval

A Licensed Contractor can submit a Temporary Construction Fence application to the Department in lieu of a Registered Design Professional when the application drawings indicate a design in accordance with approved Board of Standards and Appeals (BSA) minutes or when allowed by BC 3307.7.5.

Additional Requirements for Registrant

Helpful Links