The Lincoln Hospital Auxiliary, Inc. is comprised of a dynamic group of dedicated individuals who actively work in collaboration with hospital administration to advance the quality of patient care services. Founded on February 4, 1930, and governed by New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation's operating procedure, Auxiliary members are volunteers who work in conjunction with the hospital to administer assets generated by fundraising efforts, bequests, donations, commissions, concessions and interest on trust funds or Auxiliary accounts.
It is the mission of the Auxiliary to responsibly assess allocation of significant funding for clinical enhancements, purchases of medical equipment and evaluate requests for other necessary grants that will advance our mission to provide quality health care with dignity and compassion.
Auxiliary members are recruited from the community at large, business and residential, and should be comprised of five members to a maximum of 25.
The Chairperson of the Lincoln Hospital Auxiliary, Inc. is Ms. Mirian Moses.
For more information and membership applications, please call 718-579-5777, or write to:
The Lincoln Hospital Auxiliary, Inc.
Lincoln Medical Center, 2C-427
234 Eugenio Maria De Hostos Blvd (East 149th Street)
Bronx, New York 10451
The Auxiliary meets at Lincoln Hospital once every month for two hours. A summer recess is observed during the months of July and August.