Gouverneur's Hearing, Speech and Language Department provides a wide range of evaluation and therapy services to patients from newborns to older adults.
Therapists perform on-site testing to diagnose speech, hearing and communication problems and determine the appropriate course of therapy for each patient. For our patients' benefit, we provide both individual and group therapy programs. Our multilingual staff enables us to provide care to English, Spanish, Cantonese and Mandarin speaking patients.
- Speech and Language Development Evaluations
- Voice Therapy
- Stuttering Therapy
- Language Disorder Treatment
- Feeding Disorder Treatment
- Oral Motor Disorder Treatment
- Swallowing Evaluation Therapy
- Cognitive - Linguistic Therapy
- Speech and Language Rehabilitation After Stroke
To schedule an appointment with our Speech, Hearing, and Language Department call 212-238-7897.
- Complete Audiological Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Evaluation
- Hearing Aid Orientation
- Head Trauma Evaluations
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Newborn Hearing Screening
- Follow-up Testing
- Advanced diagnostic testing including auditory brainstem response (ABR) and otoacoustic emissions (OAE) testing