MTA New York City Transit and the New York City DOT look for opportunities to provide certain elements of Bus Rapid Transit (such as transit signal priority and high-visibility bus lanes) on other bus routes. These efforts will be focused both on busy bus corridors as well as areas of the city where numerous bus routes meet.
- Green Means Go
- Flushing Bus Improvements
- Jamaica Bus Improvement Study
- LaGuardia Airport Access Alternatives Analysis
- Livingston Street Bus Improvement
- Queensboro Bridge Bus Priority Study
- Third Avenue Bus Lane