For information about Customer Service Desk locations, please go to Customer Service.

If you work for a private company and have questions concerning your pay and benefits, contact the New York State Department of Labor, which has jurisdiction over labor practices for businesses within New York State.

Visit the NY State Department of Labor website.

For employment verifications, call the numbers below. Please note that all requests for verification must have the employee's authorization to release the information:

  • For City employees please call the DCAS Employment Verification line at 212-669-1357, option 7, then 1.
  • For Department/Board of Education employees please call 718-935-4000.