Make an Appointment
Appointments will last approximately 20 minutes. Please click on the Book Now button below and follow these easy steps to make an appointment, reschedule your appointment, or cancel your appointment.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing and require an American Sign Language interpreter during your appointment, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Select "Make an Appoinment"
- Schedule an Appointment - If you do not have an existing appointment select "Schedule an Appointment."
- Manage your Appointment - If you would like to reschedule or cancel an existing appointment select "Manage your Appointment." You can look up your appointment using your first and last name, and your confirmation number.
- Select a Date - Select a date from the calendar. Only available dates will appear. If a date does not appear to be available, IDNYC may be closed on that date or all of the appointments for that date are already taken.
- Select a Time - Select the exact time for which you want an appointment or select the part of the day (morning, afternoon, or evening) that works best for you.
- Select Borough(s) - select the borough(s) that are most convenient for you.
- Select a Center - Choose the enrollment center(s) that appear for each borough you selected. You can use our Locations page to find the Enrollment Center closest to you.
- Click Search - Click "Search" to find appointments at the Enrollment Center(s) you selected. Select the appointment that works best for you.