Department of Citywide Administrative Services311Search all websites

Services for City Employees

To report a collision or incident involving a City car: Collision Reporting (CRASH)

To request a fueling card for private stations: Wex Gas Cards

To reserve a Zipcar through the NYC account online car-sharing program: Zipcar

NYC Fleet Share

RideCell User Portal: If you are a city employee and need access to fleet sharing, please contact your agency fleet manager.

Ridecell Administrator Portal: If you need access as an administrator, please contact NYC Fleet.

Please contact NYC Fleet with any questions or for more information.