What We Do
Enterprise Data Solutions (EDS) views data as a valued asset that can be leveraged responsibly to increase equity and opportunity for all New Yorkers. We support meaningful data integration that allows City agencies to increase efficiency and access to benefits and services. To do this work, we use proven strategies to responsibly bring together data. In addition, the EDS team develops technology and applications that allow for independent rapid on-demand matching capabilities that operate within strict legal frameworks. EDS technology products such as Worker Connect and IntelliMatch are used across New York City.
Governance and Policy
Helping you collect, protect, share and interpret data
- Develop use cases to help define and secure the process by which data is accessed and disclosed.
- Improve or establish an approach for data sharing in compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
- Advise on assessment of data assets such as data dictionaries, file formats and business logic.
- Collaborate on approach to stakeholder engagement and training around data.
Synthesizing data across information systems
- Integrate data sets to identify matches and deduplicate data.
- Create standardized formats across data sources.
- Develop system interfaces that facilitate data sharing without third party disclosure.
- Cross referencing data to create actionable case status alerts.
Promoting data-driven decision making
- Perform replicable, repeatable analysis using open-source tools and methods.
- Create data visualizations and narratives that distill learnings into accessible, easy-to-understand formats.
- Advise and help formulate analysis plans and data strategy