NYC Health Benefits Program

Change of Union or Welfare Fund Membership

Title changes that result in a change of union or welfare fund membership may require a change in payroll deductions for any Optional Rider coverage.


You should contact your agency health benefits or payroll office or NYCAPS Central at (212) 487-0500 (Department of Education employees should contact HR Connect at (718) 935-4000) within 30 days if your union or welfare fund has changed.