Bellevue delivers high quality inpatient and outpatient care to patients with skin disorders. We use the latest advances in diagnosing and treating skin disease and engage in cutting edge research to advance the frontiers of medical knowledge. Our staff includes some of the most widely known and respected experts in the field.
We offer the following outpatient dermatology clinics:
- General Dermatology — treatment of diseases of the skin, mucous membranes, hair and nails
- Skin Wound — healing of complicated and challenging skin wounds including venous ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, traumatic ulcers and pressure ulcers.
- SRV — treatment of sexually transmitted diseases involving the skin, such as genital warts, herpes simplex, molluscum contagiosum, syphilis and pediculosis pubis.
- Skin of Color — treatment of recalcitrant pigmentation and other skin disorders, such as, razor bumps, acne keloidalis and traction hair loss that affects persons of color.
- Procedural Dermatology — therapeutic treatment modalities to decrease the effects of photodamage and photaging, such as, tissue expanders, botulism toxin, skin peels and microdermabrasion.
- Dermatologic Surgery — treatment of skin cancer, nevi, cysts and other lesions of the skin by Board Certified Surgeons
- Hansen’s Disease — complete diagnostic and therapy services.
- Pediatric Dermatology Clinic — for children and adolescents with skin diseases.
- Vulvar — diagnosis and treatment of skin lesions and diseases of the vulvar area.
- Lymphoma — treatment of cutaneous lymphomas.
- Connective Tissue Skin Disease — diagnosis and treatment of skin manifestations of complex cases of lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, morphea, systematic scleroderma and other connective tissue diseases.
- Sarcoidosis — diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous sarcoidosis.
- Phototherapy — treatment of patients with psoriasis, T-cell lymphoma, intractable pruritus, lichen planus and other phototherapy-responsive skin diseases.