ENDGBV’s Advisory Council was formed to support New York City’s efforts serving survivors of domestic and gender-based violence.
The Advisory Council was appointed by Commissioner Noel, and is led by ENDGBV Senior Advisor Bea Hanson. Hanson will facilitate the council convenings led by two chairpersons and 21 members, each with expertise specific to gender-based violence, and work experience aligned with ENDGBV-identified priorities and needs.
Co-Chairpersons Quentin Walcott, Executive Director of CONNECT, and Stephanie Woodbine, ENDGBV Voices, guide a field of experts that includes:
- Alena Victor, Chief Program Officer, WomanKind
- Carmen Mercado, Voices of Women
- Christopher Bromson, Executive Director, Crime Victims Treatment Center
- Darlene Torres, Director of Client Services, Anti-Violence Project
- Hayley Carrington-Walton, Executive Director, HELP R.O.A.D.S.
- Jeehae Fischer, Executive Director, Korean American Family Service Center
- Joanne Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, Girls for Gender Equity
- Judy Kluger, Chief Executive Officer, Sanctuary for Families
- Lisa Rachmuth, Executive Director, NYC Elder Abuse Center
- Liz Roberts, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Safe Horizon
- Madeline Garcia-Bigelow, Associate Director; Managing Director DV Project, Urban Justice Center
- Margarita Guzman, Executive Director, Violence Intervention Program
- Nathaly Rubio-Torio, Chief Executive Officer, Voces Latinas
- Nathaniel Fields, Chief Executive Officer, Urban Resource Institute
- Nicole Branca, Executive Director, New Destiny Housing
- Rachel Cerbone, Executive Director, Pillars of Peace
- Raquel Bates, Executive Director, Voices of Women
- Shoshannah (Shana) Frydman, Executive Director, Shalom Task Force
- Simone Jhingoor, Co-Director, Jahajee Sisters