Contact Us - DRIE Ombudsperson

Submit an inquiry on this page only if you have already tried to get assistance from the Rent Freeze Program, or if your inquiry concerns an application denial or an appeal. Otherwise, please submit your inquiry at, or call 311.

Please do not use this page to submit inquiries regarding application status, document submissions, or general program information. The SCRIE and DRIE ombudspersons are separate from the Rent Freeze Program’s application review and approval process.

If you have already contacted the Rent Freeze Program, please use the “Message” section below to describe the efforts made to resolve your inquiry.

Name (required)
E-mail Address (required)
Street Address 1 (required)
Street Address 2
Zip/Postal Code
Telephone (required)
Docket number (if any)


Message (Please be as detailed as possible)

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.