Department of Citywide Administrative Services311Search all websites

NYC Gives for City Employees

Participation is easy. To enroll, modify, or cancel your contribution, log into NYCAPS Employee Self-Service. Upon log in, go to Payroll and Compensation > Deduction Information > NYC Gives. For additional assistance, refer to the Enroll, Modify, Cancel User Guide below.

Enroll, Modify, Cancel User Guide
Online Searchable Charity Listing
NYC Frequently Asked Questions for City Employees