Report complaints and issues that involve any municipal service to the District Office.

We strongly encourage the use of the City's 311 system for reporting routine maintenance requests, including but not limited to:

  • potholes
  • traffic or street light malfunctions
  • tree pruning
  • missing or damaged signs
  • clogged catch basins

To file a complaint call 311 or use the 311 online portal. Record the service request number to check the status of your service request later on and as a reference if further assistance is needed from the District Office.

For complicated service requests, complaints that do not conform to the 311 online system, or additional assistance with any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us at or (718) 628-8400.

For assistance with New York State or Federal issues, we encourage you contact your state or federal elected officials directly. For more information on local elected officials, visit the district Elected Official list or Who Represents Me: NYC.