Recreation By Permit Sign
Areas posted with “Recreation By Permit”signs require a DEP Access Permit.
Public Access Area Sign
Areas posted with “Public Access Area” signs do not require a DEP Access Permit for recreational use.
No Trespassing Sign
Properties that are marked with “No Trespassing” or “Posted” signs are not open for public use.
Deer Management Sign
“Deer Management” signs are posted in hunting areas where Quality Deer Management principles are enforced.
Caution Active Forest Management Sign
“Caution Active Forest Management” signs appear in areas where forest management projects are underway.
Temporary Closure Signs
“Temporary Closure” signs are posted in areas where a recreation area is temporarily closed.