Intensive Preventive Aftercare Services for Child Welfare
Within the ACS Division of Family Permanency Services (FPS), IPAS-CW-supports reunifications, transitioning youth, and encourages movement within the child welfare continuum.
Do you have a youth on your caseload that is slated to be trial discharged?
Contact the IPAS-CW Unit for additional support.
What Does IPAS-CW Do?
- Provide Technical Assistance by:
- Supporting efforts to link youth/family to the most conducive aftercare plan, including appropriate school setting
- Providing referrals to Evidence-based Preventive Services
- Conducting case specific consultation
- Providing resources/linkages to internal supportive ACS units
- Participating in family team conferences and case specific conferences
- IPAS-CW, Residential and Preventive Provider Collaboration by:
- Maintaining ongoing dialogue in support of eligibility, treatment goals, and to prevent interruption of treatment.
- Providing clarity regarding the role and responsibility of each stakeholder
- Collaborating with Family Service Unit/Division of Child Protection, when required.
the one-pager with IPAS-CW’s contact information.