JOIN CB2 IN REVIEWING THE NYU EXPANSION PROPOSAL
In April 2010, New York University announced NYU Plan 2031, their long-term strategy for growth. They are proposing to add 3 million square feet in our neighborhood, with estimated 1.5 million square feet within the Washington Square core. This is one of the largest projects to come before our community in many years, and the outcome will have a profound effect on our district for generations to come.
CB2 is committed to do everything we can to ensure that NYU is not allowed to overwhelm our neighborhoods.
We need your input and your participation, and have established this website to make sure you are fully informed, and have a place to let us know what you think.
CB 2 has set up a special email account to take public comments. You can send us an email with your comments to NYU2031@gmail.com. You can also post comments on the CB 2 Facebook page.
THE LATEST :
- The Villager, December 9-15, 2010
- New York Daily News, December 7, 2010
- NY Curbed, December 6, 2010
- DNA Info, December 6, 2010
- Press Coverage of Conference/Rally on Parkland strips, December 5, 2010: NY1, ABCtv, CBS/1010WINS radio, WNYC radio, New York Post, New York Daily News, & Epoch Times
- The Villager, December 2-8, 2010 (editorial on Parkland strips)
- The Villager, June 2-8, 2010
- The Villager, July 22-28, 2010
- Downtown Express, July 21-27, 2010
- New York Times, August 15, 2010