Portable Amusement Device License

New Application Fees: $25 or $50 Per Device HOW TO APPLY
Application Reviewed Within: 2 Weeks AFTER YOU APPLY
Renewal Fees: $50 Per Device OPERATING & RENEWING
Renewal Cycle: 1 Year OPERATING & RENEWING


Consumer Affairs, Department of City
A Portable Amusement Device license is required for a business that operates a truck-mounted and/or inflatable amusement device that is designed to be operated on the vehicle that transports it. Examples of portable amusement devices include an inflatable bounce house or a rock climbing wall attached to a truck. The New York City Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) issues this license.
Next: Apply

NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP)
Licensing Center
42 Broadway, Lobby
New York, NY 10004
For further assistance, please call 311 and ask for: Portable Amusement Device License
Website: http://www.nyc.gov/consumers

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.