Update Business and Billing Information

How to Change a Business Name, Address, or Account Information

Use the online Business Name/Address Update to change business information on these types of business and excise tax documents:

  • General Corporation Tax
  • Commercial Rent Tax
  • Banking Corporation Tax
  • Utility Tax
  • Hotel Tax
  • Unincorporated Business Tax
  • Commercial Motor Vehicle Tax
  • Retail Beer, Wine and Liquor Taxes
  • E-911 Surcharge

You can also download the Change of Business Information Form DOF-1 and mail it to:

NYC Department of Finance
Entity Processing Group
59 Maiden Lane, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10038