Get a Copy of Your Filed Return

Only the taxpayer or their authorized representative may request a copy of a filed tax return. A representative must submit a signed Power of Attorney form from the taxpayer with a request.

The return will only be mailed to the business address on file.

Mail request to:

New York City Department of Finance
Entity Processing Unit
59 Maiden Lane - 19th Floor
New York, NY 10038

Please include the following information:

  1. Name of business
  2. Tax identification number (EIN or SSN)
  3. Tax type
  4. Tax year or period
  5. Contact name and telephone number