Forms for Cooperative and Condominium Developments and Owners

Developments Applying for the Co-op/Condo Abatement for the First Time

New cooperative and condominium developments that are filing for the first time should complete the application. The application must be submitted by the board of directors or managing agent on behalf of the entire development.

Forms and Applications


Applications for new cooperative and condominium developments and renewals for existing Cooperative and Condominium Property Tax Abatement recipients are due by February 15.

Changes in Ownership or Eligibility

To notify the Department of Finance of changes in ownership or eligibility for the Cooperative and Condominium Property Tax Abatement, co-op and condominium boards and managing agents should complete a renewal and change form, which must be emailed or postmarked by February 15 each year.

Other Forms and Applications

Need Help?