Contact Us

Contact the Mayor's Office of Special Enforcement

Mayor's Office of Special Enforcement
22 Reade Street 4th Floor
New York, NY 10007

General inquiries for matters related to OSE:

Media inquiries:

To register a complaint about a suspected illegal short-term rental, call 311 or submit a complaint online.

For information on how to resolve a summons, visit the How to Resolve a Violation page.

To make a Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request, visit OpenRECORDS and select Mayor's Office of Criminal Justice from the Agency drop-down menu.

Contact Form

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.