Report Damage

The NYCEM report damage tool is no longer active. It has been replaced by the 311 Severe Weather page.

Use the 311 Severe Weather page to file free service requests and report damage using the Report Damage Portal.

If you need translation assistance to use the Report Damage Portal, call 311.

Filling out these forms can take time, but this data is essential in helping the City understand where damage happened and respond appropriately. The data can also be used to help the City apply for recovery funding.