MOCS Moving Forward
The Mayor's Office of Contract Services (MOCS) is a New York City oversight and service agency that is dedicated to optimizing existing operations and transforming processes to make it easier to do business with the City. Please view A Path Forward, our procurement whitepaper.
Lead procurement transformation by leveraging expertise, innovation, and a results-oriented mindset.
Equitable procurement through transparency, accountability, and efficiency.
- Accountability. Responsible use of tax-payer dollars and commitment to high quality service for all New Yorkers.
- Get Results. Maximize strategic, efficient procurement to get stuff done for key city initiatives.
- Innovation. Transform policies and practices to bring procurement into the modern digital era.
- Leadership. Lead through excellence in policy, process, and technology to bring a strategic approach to NYC procurement.
- Equity. NYC procurement must reflect the diverse City we live in, and the process should be simple and accessible for all.