Assign (Transfer) Bail to Another Person

The Surety is the person who originally paid the Cash Bail. If you are the Surety, you can transfer the Cash Bail refund to another person by completing a Cash Bail Assignment Application. You must notarize the form and mail it to the address on the form with the original Cash Bail receipt. You must include a copy of two forms of ID; one has to be a photo ID. Once the Cash Bail has been transferred, we cannot revoke the transfer unless the person who received the transfer (the assignee) transfers the Cash Bail back to the Surety.