Other Agencies

Other Agencies

For fair housing questions involving housing outside of New York City, you may contact:

New York State and Homes and Community Renewal's (HCR) - Fair and Equitable Housing Office

New York State Division of Human Rights

United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) - Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity

If you have questions regarding public housing in New York City, you may also contact the New York City Housing Authority