Department of Homeless Services311Search all websites
Get Your Rent Back on Track. We can help you stay housed.
Get Help

    If you’ve stopped paying rent or are having trouble making rent payments, there is help available to pay down arrears and avoid risking your housing.

Cartoon version of a NYC street
Register today!

    Register an apartment room, or SRO to rent through CityFHEPS, FHEPS, or SOTA.

Image of fruits and vegetables packaged for consumption
search here!

    Locate free meals at food pantries and soup kitchens near you.

Image of NYC skyline

    After December 31, 2023, an individual whose card expired in 2020, 2021, or 2022 will have to submit a new application at an Enrollment Center to obtain a new card.

Programs & Initiatives

View All