Caring for Children

Woman with two boys

If you are an older adult with primary caregiver responsibilities for your grandchild or another young relative, the Department for the Aging's Grandparent Resource Center can help you adjust to your role as a kinship caregiver.

Grandparent Resource Center services include:

Call 311 to reach the Grandparent Resource Center.