The information found in the Reference Section assists with Code interpretation. View information on:
- Building Bulletins – represents the official policies of the Department.
- Directives & Memoranda – features an index of selected Directives, Memoranda, Policy & Procedure Notices and Interpretations through 1996.
- Executive Orders – signed by the Commissioner, Executive Orders manage Department programs and activities; govern Department employees, those regulated by the Department and individuals or entities doing business with the Department.
- OTCR (Office of Technical Certification and Research) – oversees technical certifications of approved agencies and entities performing inspections, tests, material approvals and evaluates new technology that enhances safety, sustainability and efficiency.
- Policy & Procedures Notices – these Department published notices represent official policies of the Department and assist with following operational, technical and legal procedures.
- Rules – provides the public with a basic overview of the City's rulemaking process, notice of proposed rule changes, and the ability to comment on proposed rule changes.
- Presentations – view Code-related Department presentations.
- Checklist of Graphic Standards - Drawing Standards for Plan/Work Applications.