Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings311Search all websites

Request Documents

If you are the respondent or respondent’s registered representative:
If you need to request documents, you may do so by following this link and filling out this online Records Request form and select Request Documents on the "Message Topic" drop down list at the top of the form.

If you would rather submit the form by mail or in person, you can use this PDF Records Request Form and mail it to the address at the top of the form or bring the form to any OATH location (find all of OATH’s locations here).

If you are neither the respondent nor the respondent’s registered representative:
Visit the Data / Transparency page to learn about the data and informational resources OATH has made available to the public. You will also find information on how you can make a request for records