Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings311Search all websites

Forms & Frequently Asked Questions

Reschedule Upcoming Hearing

Request Reschedule Online

Request Reschedule by Mail (Spanish) (Arabic) (Bengali) (Chinese) (Français) (Haitian Creole) (Korean) (Polskie) (Russian) (Urdu)

Requesting Documents

Online Document Request Form

Document Request by Mail

General Vendors ONLY - Invoice Search Request Form

Food Vendors ONLY - Invoice Search Request Form

Requesting Recordings

Online Audio Recordings Request Form

Request Audio Recordings by Mail (Spanish) (Arabic) (Bengali) (Chinese) (Français) (French-Creole) (Korean) (Russian) (Urdu)

Registered Representatives

Representative Registration Form

Authorization for Registered Representative to Appear (Spanish) (Arabic) (Bengali) (Chinese) (Français) (French-Creole) (Korean) (Polskie) (Russian)(اردو) (Yiddish יידיש )

Refund Requests

Refund Request Form Instructions

Refund Request Form

Request for OATH to Reissue another Refund Check

Visit the forms page of the Hearings Division section of this website for forms to do the following:

  • File an appeal
  • Request to reopen a case after failing to appear
  • Fight a summons online

NOTE: If you need help filling out any forms before you submit them, contact the OATH Help Center for assistance.