Ukrainian Response Initiative
Updated December 23, 2022
Щоб прочитати це українською, натисніть тут
In response to Ukrainians and others fleeing from the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs launched New York City's Ukrainian Response Initiative. Through this $2 million initiative, the City is partnering with community organizations to help currently residing and newly arrived Ukrainian New Yorkers access immigration legal assistance, translation services, social services, and other resources. Read more on our announcement.
Social Services and Referrals
- 2244 Church Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11226
- 80 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
- NYLAG's Ukrainian Immigrant Assistance Project
- If you are a Ukrainian national, contact UkraineTPS@nylag.org to make an appointment for legal consultation.
- If you are in need of other immigration services, please call 212-613-5000 (Mondays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the videos below to learn how to apply for employment authorization (EAD).
Как Украинцам оформить разрешениe на работу (EAD) по форме I-765
Як Українцям оформити дозвіл на роботу (EAD) за формою I-765
Immigration legal services
Ukrainian Immigrant Assistance Project
Human Trafficking is the use of force, fraud, or coercion to compel a person into commercial sex acts or labor or services against his or her will. If you believe you or someone you know are a victim of human trafficking, contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 888-373-7888. The hotline is staffed 24/7 and is a confidential, multilingual hotline for victims, survivors, and witnesses of human trafficking.
Immigration Legal Assistance
- Get the care you need without fear. Many city services are available no matter your immigration status.
- See a quick and easy road map of city services available to all New Yorkers.
- If you're feeling anxious, stressed or depressed – help is available. You can talk to an NYC Well counselor who can provide you with confidential support. NYC Well can also connect you to mental health care in your language. Call 888-NYC-WELL, text "WELL" to 65173, or visit nyc.gov/nycwell.
- If you have questions about how to access City services, help in your language is available. Call the Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs (MOIA) hotline at 212-788-7654 from Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM, or email email@example.com.
Consulate General of Ukraine in New York
240 E 49th Street
New York, NY 10017
Resources One Pager
Polish | Polskie
Russian | русский
Ukrainian | українська