Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs311Search all websites

Ukrainian Response Initiative

Updated December 23, 2022

Щоб прочитати це українською, натисніть тут

In response to Ukrainians and others fleeing from the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs launched New York City's Ukrainian Response Initiative. Through this $2 million initiative, the City is partnering with community organizations to help currently residing and newly arrived Ukrainian New Yorkers access immigration legal assistance, translation services, social services, and other resources. Read more on our announcement.

Social Services and Referrals


  • 2244 Church Avenue
    4th floor
    Brooklyn NY 11226
  • 718-282-0108

Catholic Charities

  • 80 Maiden Lane
    14th Floor
    New York, NY 10038
  • 212-419-3764


  • NYLAG's Ukrainian Immigrant Assistance Project
  • If you are a Ukrainian national, contact to make an appointment for legal consultation.
  • If you are in need of other immigration services, please call 212-613-5000 (Mondays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm) or email



Shorefront Y

Work Authorization

See the videos below to learn how to apply for employment authorization (EAD).

Как Украинцам оформить разрешениe на работу (EAD) по форме I-765

Як Українцям оформити дозвіл на роботу (EAD) за формою I-765

Immigration legal services


Ukrainian Immigrant Assistance Project

  • 212-659-6187

Human Trafficking is the use of force, fraud, or coercion to compel a person into commercial sex acts or labor or services against his or her will. If you believe you or someone you know are a victim of human trafficking, contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 888-373-7888. The hotline is staffed 24/7 and is a confidential, multilingual hotline for victims, survivors, and witnesses of human trafficking.

Immigration Legal Assistance

City Services

  • Get the care you need without fear. Many city services are available no matter your immigration status.
  • See a quick and easy road map of city services available to all New Yorkers.
  • If you're feeling anxious, stressed or depressed – help is available. You can talk to an NYC Well counselor who can provide you with confidential support. NYC Well can also connect you to mental health care in your language. Call 888-NYC-WELL, text "WELL" to 65173, or visit
  • If you have questions about how to access City services, help in your language is available. Call the Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs (MOIA) hotline at 212-788-7654 from Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM, or email

Consulate Information

Consulate General of Ukraine in New York
240 E 49th Street
New York, NY 10017
Phone: 212-371-6965

Resources One Pager

Polish | Polskie
Russian | русский
Ukrainian | українська