Personal Income Tax & Non-resident NYC Employee Payments

Personal Income Tax
New York City residents must pay a Personal Income Tax which is administered and collected by the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.

Non-resident Employees of the City of New York - Form 1127
Most New York City employees living outside of the 5 boroughs (hired on or after January 4, 1973) must file Form NYC-1127.  This form calculates the City Waiver liability, which is the amount due as if the filer was a resident of NYC.

Frequently Asked Questions

Need Help? Contact 311 or Email Us.