Residents   >  Environment   >  Noise  
Sign up for E-mail Updates

Advanced Search
Consumer Information
Documents & Records
 - Water
 - Noise
 - Air Quality
 - Recycling
 - Hazardous Materials
 - Environmental Reviews
Health & Human Services
Housing & Buildings
NYC Boroughs
Public Safety
Things to Do
Items 1- 3 of 3

Complain About Noise in Your Neighborhood
Several City agencies deal with noise issues. To voice your complaint quickly and easily, dial 311.
Dial 311 to Complain about Noise from Neighbors
In situations that are not addressed by a landlord, complaints of residential noise disruptions can be made to 311, who will refer them to the appropriate New York Police Precinct for a non-immediate response.
Helicopter Noise Complaints
Complaints about helicopter noise are accepted by the New York City Economic Development Corporation (EDC) at 212-619-5000, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Page:  1